Operations consists of the Business Section and Database & Development Team and serves as the central hub for all of the ITS divisions.
The Business Section of Operations is the central point of contact for all IT related purchases. This division is also responsible for the main KSU phone line.
Request Approval for Technology Purchases (ITS Approvals)
Computer hardware/software and audio-visual purchasing policies
Laptop Security Brochure
The DDM section of Operations provides a variety of services to the ITS department and the campus enterprise. We support all databases administration and development needs within ITS as well develop and maintain applications. In addition to these core functions, we also provide data mining and reporting services to ITS.
Thanks again for visiting our site. You'll find the navigation links on the right side of the page.
Take a shortcut to our cornerstone systems:
Services & Systems
- Contact List Management System for the President's Office
- Highlight Report System for the Facilities Team
- ITS Project Management System
- ITS Incident Management System
- IT Asset Management and Tracking System
- ITS Server Infrastructure Management System
- ITS Windows 7 Migration Management System
- ITS Dynamic Metrics System
- ITS MBO Tracking System
- KSU Track-It Customer Interface
- ITS One-on-One Training Registration System
- ITS Application Server & ITS Application Gateway
- ITS Reporting Server
- MS SQL Server Administration and Development
- Database Engine
- Reporting Services
- Integration Services
- Analysis Services
- mySQL Database Administration and Support
- Report Development and Deployment
- MS Sharepoint 2010
To obtain technical support or submit a service request, please contact:
Faculty/Staff : Service Desk at 770-423-6999 or email email@example.com
Students: Student Service Desk at 770-499-3555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org