How do I login to HallPass?
- Point your browser to https://hallpass.kennesaw.edu/
- Login using your NetID and password
Why should I use HallPass?
HallPass allows you to access applications and resources that are restricted to on-campus use only. With HallPass, you can access:
- your campus computer,
- the Campus Intranet page,
- the I: Drive,
- and other similar applications.
Is there any software to install?
To access your computer from off campus, you will need the latest Java installed. This application is set to automatically install when you click on “My Computer” within the Hallpass site.
If the software does not install automatically, go to http://www.java.com/en/ to download the free Java application.
How do I access my office computer?
- First you must note the name of your office computer.
-For Windows XP, type in “info” at the run command, then press enter.
-For Windows 7, type in “info” in the search field, then press enter.
-For Mac OS , type in “network” in the search spotlight field, click on Network Utility.
- Once at https://hallpass.kennesaw.edu, login with your NetID credentials, click on the Account tab, and then enter your IP address in My Computer field under System Information.
- Click on Save Changes.
What information should I enter on the Attributes Tab?
Your campus computer IP address is all that is needed. For a full explanation, please visit:
Attributes Tab Information.
What is Wake-On-LAN?
Wake-On-LAN is a feature that allows you to turn on your Campus machine using a network connection. If a machine is turned off, you can send a signal to the machine using Wake-On-LAN to turn it on so you can remote in and access it. Note: your computer must have this capability to use this feature.
Return to top of page